Last Updated On:
Last Updated On:
UPass Urine, which also goes by U Pass 8.4 or You Pass, is a synthetic urine product used in drug tests or urinalysis. It’s common knowledge that pee samples are used in drug tests to determine whether someone consumes drugs and substances, particularly marijuana.
Here are the facts:
- A urinalysis can identify more substances than any other procedure, making it one of the most reliable testing routine for substances.
- It takes longer for the drugs to disappear from your urine. For example, marijuana doesn’t leave your system for up to 60 days.
- If you really need to pass a screening, using a synthetic urine product is arguably the most popular solution to get the job done.
My goal here is to give you my full review of this product, while also letting you know whether or not it is actually effective in letting you pass that drug test.
UPass is as a cheaper but not so effective option, we now RECOMMEND NOT to use it at all. Instead we recommend Quick Fix Synthetic Urine, a product with a passing rate higher than 99.99%. You can get it directly from their Official Website at a discounted rate.
How does UPass stack up against a drug test?
It’s no secret that a lot of people around the world like to light up a joint. I know I do, and since you’re reading this article, you probably do, too. The problem is that drug screenings are far too common these days—whether you’re applying to that dream job or your employer conducts regular random drug tests. Either way, those tests can get you in trouble, which is why more and more people have been buying synthetic urine products over the last decade.
The target market for UPass 8.4 is basically substance users who don’t want to kick their habit but still want to keep their jobs—or want to get a new one. Let’s be real here. Who really wants to stop enjoying Saturday nights over a job? But the real truth is despite its claims, UPass 8.4 is a bit of a hit-or-miss, especially since a lot of its users ended up failing the drug test anyway.
But we’ll get to that later.
What’s in UPass Synthetic Urine?
If you’ve gotten this far, that means you’re at least interested in buying UPass and you probably want to know what’s in it. After all, whatever’s in this thing is going to determine whether or not you pass the test. No pressure.
Overall, UPass is regarded well because it’s got all the ingredients you can find in human urine. That’s a great sign if you need to buy and use this for that drug test.
These components are:
- Accurate levels of creatinine
- Specific gravity (I’ll elaborate on this below)
- pH balance
Let’s do a deep dive into these important details, shall we?
Using products like this has taught me that the creatinine levels in your sample shouldn’t go below 15mg per kg of your body weight. If it does, your sample will look more diluted than normal pee. As for the specific gravity I mentioned above, it refers to the concentration of solids and the density of your synthetic urine compared to water.
The pH range of UPass 8.4 is somewhere in the range of 4.6-8. That’s within the pH range of real human pee, so any fake piss you buy should fall within that range, too. UPass also has urea samples in it. Without urea, the lab technicians will immediately detect the sample as fake.
Real human piss should be yellowish and should have a certain smell. UPass has that same color and odor to avoid raising any red flags about your sample.
If you’re wondering what this is, urea is the chemical that lab technicians search for to confirm whether or not the sample is real. If your piss sample doesn’t have any urea in it, then it’ll be labeled a fake.
Here’s What’s Inside the UPass Package:
Every kit contains the following items:
- 3 oz. of the solution
- A plastic bottle (to reduce heat loss)
- A heating pad or warmer
- A thermometer ( to measure the correct temperature)
- A rubber band (used to strap the hand warmer to the UPass 8.4 bottle)
- A set of instructions.
How to Pass the Test With UPass (Instructions)
- Open the package and microwave the synthetic urine for 10 seconds. Based on experience, you’ll want the temperature to be somewhere between 94 -100 degrees Fahrenheit when you submit your sample.
- Close the bottle and shake the UPass 8.4 well. This will make sure that the liquid has properly mixed. Check if the bottle feels too warm. If it does, then give it time to cool down to the ideal temperature.
- Attach the hand warmer to the UPass bottle using the rubber band. The hand warmer will act as a heat source to keep the sample within the necessary temperature range.
- When you’re checking the sample, make sure it’s within 94-100 degrees Fahrenheit before putting it into the collection cup. Don’t put in the entire product so the sample isn’t exactly three ounces; a little less than that should do. This should throw the lab technician off so they don’t immediately suspect your sample of being fake.
UPass does come with instructions inside and it is important that you read every step carefully. Needless to say, you’ll be nervous. I was, too, when I started using products like these. Try practicing this as often as you can because when the big day comes, there won’t be any do-overs.
The Straight Review
You can get UPass at only $18.99, which actually makes it cheap, so there’s not much to complain about here. But when it comes to things like these with stakes like your job—or that dream gig—on the line, it’s not always about the price, right?
Another thing of note is that the prices may vary depending on where you buy the product—whether it’s on places like Amazon, eBay, or Craigslist if you actually find UPass there.
On the bright side, UPass is a viable option if you want to need a piss test and need a cheap synthetic urine product. The manufacturers assure customers of a 100% pass rate, but there have been some reported cases where users actually failed using this fake piss.
That’s not really what you want to hear when you’re considering a product that could make or break your career. But don’t stress over it because we’ve got something at the end of this that may actually help you out.
Check the product for adulteration before buying it. You have to keep this in mind if you want to pass.
Adulteration refers to whether or not the sample has been contaminated, diluted and tampered with.
Based on the research done on UPass 8.4 as a product, fake piss really is free of adulteration and, therefore, is a safe product.
Success Rate: Poor
Here’s where I tell you that UPass 8.4 has had mixed results. Reports show that many users complain about failed the drug test with it. Then again, you have a larger percentage of success stories in weed/marijuana users around the world, who have nothing but positive comments after passing their drug tests with UPass.
People who have used UPass 8.4 have posted an 80% positive result rate.
This may be good enough of a guarantee for you, but it surely isn’t for me.
Here’s my alternative, which (spoiler alert) has less than a 0.02% fail rate. Quick Fix is the most popular product with the highest reported pass results.
The Verdict: Does it Pass?
UPass is an affordable product, but it’s been documented that some users have actually failed their tests because of it. Is it worth the gamble? We did our reviews on other fake piss products, and only one really made a difference.
Based on our own research, Quick Fix (read more) is the most popular product with the highest reported pass results. The good thing is you can get it directly from its official website at a discounted rate. It’s also got a passing rate that’s higher than 99% so it should assuage your worries about losing your job or peeing positive.
We’ve tried the product ourselves and all we can say is that it’s literally the quick fix you need to pass that drug test. Good luck!
- Review of the monkey whizz synthetic urine kit with belt.